Based on the law no. 8102, dated 28.03.1996, amended, ERRU has the right to issue regulations and guidelines to exercise its functions and powers. The most important regulations issued by ERRU are the Licensing Regulation, Tariff Setting Methodology and Model Contract, Integrity Code which can be found in the following links as well as the Regulation on the Organization and Operation of the Water Regulatory Body:
- Licensing Regulation "On the Procedures for Issuing and Renewing Professional Licenses for Legal and Physical Entities operating in the Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Sector", approved by decision of KKRR No. 29, dated 08.12.2009, amended.
- License conditions approved by decision no. 50, dated 30.12.2013 of KKRR
- The water balance, approved by decision No. 46, dated 27.12.2013
- The Water Supply and Sewerage Services Contract, approved by decision of KKRR No. 25, dated 07.08.2015
- Kodi i Integritetit të Entit Rregullator të Ujit miratuar nga Komisioni Kombëtar Rregullator me vendim Nr. 18 datë 04.07.2012
- Vendim i KKRR Nr. 39, datë 09.12.2015, “Për miratimin e politikës tarifore për shërbimin e furnizimit me ujë dhe largimit e përpunimit të ujërave të ndotura”
- Regulation of inspection and monitoring of the activity of service providers in the water supply and sewerage sector (UK) approved by decision of KKRR No. 58 dated 29.12.2017
- Regulation for the organization and conduct of the hearing with the public in the process of approving tariffs, dated 14.04.2020
- Regulation on the appeal procedure to the national regulatory commission of the water supply and waste water treatment sector, for a licensee, dated 19.04.2019
- Regulations for the prevention of conflict of interests in the exercise of public functions in ERRU
- Decision of KKRR no. 539, dated 12/30/2021 "On the approval of the Methodology and Procedure for the Approval of Water and Sewerage Service Fees"
- Archive Regulations – Regulations for official documents, documentation administration, archiving rules, correspondence and forms of official communication within and outside the Water Regulatory Entity.
- Regulations for recruitment, evaluation and termination of employment in the Water Regulatory Authority.
Regulations for the organization and internal functioning of the Regulatory Body of the Water Supply and Wastewater Removal and Treatment Sector