Any consumer can submit a complaint to the Structure for Alternative Dispute Resolution (SZAM), to the Water Regulatory Authority, if he is of the opinion that the UK operator does not fulfill its legal and/or contractual obligations.

Regulation on alternative dispute resolution procedures between the consumer and the water and sewerage operator from the alternative dispute resolution structure defines the procedure and mechanisms for the operation of the structure responsible for alternative dispute resolution (ADM) according to the provisions of Law No. 9902, dated 17.04.2008 " For consumer protection" amended and VKM No. 1089, dated 24.12.2020.