Transparency Program to Water Regulatory Authority
In compliance with Article 7 of Law no. 119/2014 on "Right to Information" has been prepared the transparency program for the Water Regulatory Authority. This program defines the legal framework of the activity of the authority in the context of Law no. 119/2014 on "Right to Information" (LRI). This program is evaluated as a concrete way, through which the Water Regulatory Authority (hereinafter WRA) builds and increases the transparency in its institutional work, under the guarantee of LRI. WRA will update frequently the transparency program, in compliance with the second point of Article 5 of LRI. The information made public in this program aims to generate the transparency of the working activity of WRA's through its detailed reflection in the official website www.erru.al, as well as, in the public reception premises. The transparency program is reflected in columns, text/content, deadline for its publication and the way of making it public as well as the appropriate structure which produces or manages the document. In the content of the transparency program is evidenced the publication scheme, which reflects menus where the document is addressed on the official website. In addition, each document is accessible even in the scheme. The documentation made public, will be updated in its form and content. The WRA's official website is built in the manner that provides information to the public without request in an easily understandable format. On the official website columns are reflected also information featured by personal data identification restrictions due to individuals' privacy safeguarding, etc. The publication scheme is submitted through the summary table evidenced in this program. II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
Main principles in which relies the WRA's Transparency program are the following:
1. "The right to information" is a constitutional right provided in article 23 of it, accessible by everyone without exception.
2. Presumption of maximal data publication: WRA exercises public functions, as a consequence information that derives by its activity is published in compliance with the legislation in force.
3. The correct Law enforcement and legal provisions regulating accurately the activity of WRA's and respectively: Law no. 8102, dated 28.03.1996, as amended.
4. The information is adapted in plain and understandable language.
5. The supervisory body of public information procedures is the Information and Data Protection Commissioner (now after IDP).
6. The review of transparency program is progressing according the same procedure, through which has made its approval.
7. Public information without request must be as the following:
- Easy in consultation
- Easily accessible
- Compatible with original documents held by public authority
III. INFORMATION MADE PUBLIC WITHOUT REQUEST
The permitted information for publication is expressly provided in article 7 of Law No. 119/2014 on "Right to Information".
In accordance with this approved transparency program, Water Regulatory Authority makes available for public in its website www.erru.al and in public reception premises, the following information categories:
Organizational structure of public authority;
IV. BRIEFING TABLE OF THE TRANSPARENCY PROGRAM OF WATER REGULATORY AUTHORITY (you can download here the table)
In accordance with the approved transparency program, the public authority makes available to the public on his web page www.app.gov.al and in the facilities of public reception, the above categories, on a special menu entitles "Transparency Program".
The Information and Data Protection Commissioner monitors the enforcement of the law on the right to information, through encouraging the principle of transparency during work of public authorities, especially via sensitizing and informing related to issues of the right to information.
The Commissioner issues recommendations to public authorities, in connection with conception and implementation of institutional transparency programs.